The Theater, Speech, and Dance collection is available for use by students in theater, speech, or dance courses for research and productions. This guide provides links to search the collection and check out and check in material.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Try searching Swem resources one of our research guides:
Or contact Kathleen DeLaurenti, your librarian, for assistance!
This collection is available to students currently enrolled in courses in the Theatre, Speech, and Dance department for research and study.
Using the Collection
- Search using the box above by title, author, or topic area (examples: Tennessee Williams, Moliere, Tartuffe, Lighting, etc)
- Make not of the tags in the record. Books in this collection are organized alphabetically by author under broad categories. Categories include: Plays by author, Anthologies, and more. Look for the label in the conference room to direct you to the correct shelf!
- For example, a book with the tags "play collections, period" would be found on the shelf marked "Play Collections - Period" under author's name.
- Books can be checked out with department administrator Sam Teitz, Monday - Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm.
- Books can be checked out for 3 week periods.